Monday, September 4, 2017

Welcome to my journey!



Hello there, I'm Whitney! Welcome to my first ever blog post!

I am a full time student, YouTuber, and competitive bowler. I guess you could add newbie blogger to the list! I'm also learning and trying to live a healthy happier lifestyle which is why I have decided to document on this blog my new journey.

For about 4 years now I have been running a YouTube channel, called MommyN MeAG, with my mom. It has been quite the roller-coaster, but an experience and lifestyle I couldn't live without. Getting to inspire and share my passion with young girls and boys all over the world is the greatest gift, and to do it with my mom makes it 100 times better. I've also gotten to work with American Girl, they are an 18 inch doll brand, and have gotten my photo publish in their catalog.



Around the same time I started making YouTube videos I also started attending an online school. I have always been a very advanced student, and found a better opportunity through changing to online school. I am so grateful now for my decision as I been given opportunities like earning college credits and even graduating early. I still have two years left and plan on attending a university.

When I'm not doing school or YouTube, I'm bowling! I have been bowling pretty much my whole life and come from a bowling family. I was about nine years old when I first dreamed of becoming a professional bowler. Since then I have worked hard, and learned as much as I possible could to make the dream come true. I have many years till it actually can, but that doesn't stop me from wanting it more.


When I started online school I guess I had this envision in my head that life wouldn't change. Well I was wrong, and in the meanwhile I stopped exercising regularly and the food I was eating was not healthy. I don't know how I let myself go down this sad road for so long, but in the last year I have been wanting to make a change.

I have to admit opening up to people is hard for me to do, writing this blog post is a huge step, but in the last year I have been craving and wanting a change in my life so bad. I'm tired of not loving how I look in the mirror, or how when I try clothes on I don't feel confident in them. I want to become strong so I can further my bowling and give myself that athletic edge. The main point is I just want to be healthy and happy. My goal isn't to fit into a size 5 jeans again, but to be confident and feel healthy on the outside and inside.

So this is as much of myself as I could get into one post. There is so much more I want to share, which is scary to think about, but I'm ready! I really hope you'll follow along my new found journey of happiness, and maybe through time we can do it together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment